View Profile mimic12455

25 Movie Reviews

Deviously Hilarious!

Ah man, I didn't see that coming. You sure are truely a mastermind of humor! Nice job, keep up the good work.

Excellent job

Its nicely done way of using tweening and effects. Wish I could do that. lol

Anywho, I thought it was nicely done. Especially the easter eggs. Poor turtwig. XD

Keep up teh good work.

TRippy

Nice job there, keep up the good work.

DPlato responds:

yeah

7 Game Reviews

Short but fun game.

Engaging story

I found the story and gameplay to be very well done. Tough I found most of the spells were pretty redundant and useless during boss fights.

TO those stuck in the last fight, here's a tip: Equip the shield and sword, hold the shield button and tap sword. Rapid jabbing without worrying about damage!

Um..

When I start the game, it freezes for about 5 seconds then it suddenly shows the background without the character. I guess he fell through the floor or something.

1 Audio Review

Uh....

That was pretty good, though I'm slightly disturbed by the voice.....

Keep up the good work.

Oijoink responds:

Thanks!

5 Art Reviews

Classic yet modern

Just as I remember her in the show.... only more supple. lol

Nice job, keep up the good work.

Rendered Splendidly

Nice job with the subtle shading. While just a head, its shows the work you put into the shading to make it just the right way. Nice job, keep up the good work.

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks, I do a lot of drawings of which are particularly fun and yet challenging to draw for me. I usually struggle with circles so that's why I developed Yoshi as he had a primarily circular structure. However, it's best for me to look at examples in real life for the shading. When placed besides a light source circles tend to have lighter edges as well as when there's light reflecting off of a surface next to it (in this case the light source was almost directly in front of Yoshi's face so there weren't really any light edges.

Very good

Its very well done. The color and shading is magnificent. I also like her expression. Keep up the good work.

If it's good, it stays